1. What, to you, is perfect happiness?
To see my family happy and being with my husband.
2. What one material possession would you save in the event of a fire (assuming your family was safe)?
3. What's the best advice you've ever been given?
My first job supervisor told me to always challenge myself each day to strive to do better in my position. This advice helped me to develop a good work ethic. I continue to apply this advice in my day-to-day life too.
4. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Have more patience with myself and others.
5. What is your greatest fear?
Being unable to be there for my family.
6. What real or fictional person do you most identify with?
7. What is your greatest extravagance?
I love to take cruises.
8. If money weren't an object, how would you spend your time?
Provide more assistance to cancer survivors and their families.
9. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
God's blessing me with the ability to see good in everyone.
10. What trait do you most admire in another person?
11. What trait do you most deplore in another person?
Rudeness to others.
12. Who are your favorite musicians?
Jimmy Buffett, Elvis Presley, any rock and roll.
13. What are your favorite books?
The Bible first, and then I really enjoy Sue Grafton or a good mystery.
14. What talent would you most like to have?
Oh, to be able to sing and have others enjoy it too!