Bonnie Proctor, customer service representative for the THA Group, Island Home Health Care and Island Hospice, takes on the questionnaire this week:
1. What, to you, is perfect happiness?
Absolute assurance of my salvation!
2. What one material possession would you save from your home in the event of a fire (assuming your family was safe)?
Photo albums and scrapbooks.
3. What's the best advice you've ever been given?
The only thing you leave this world with is what you give away, so be generous.
4. What is your greatest fear?
5. What is your greatest extravagance? My time and dollars spent on my grandchildren.
6. If money weren't an object, how would you spend your time?
Probably wouldn't change a change a thing; could just be more generous.
7. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
My ability to laugh and make fun of myself.
8. What trait do you most admire in another person? Loyalty.
9. What trait do you most deplore in another person? Dishonesty.
10. Who are your favorite musicians? Il Divo, Johnny Mathis, Bette Midler, and Josh Groban.
11. What are your favorite books? Anything light or humorous with a touch of intrigue.
12. What talent would you most like to have? To sing or maybe juggle.