The Bryan County Head Start/Pre-K programs are taking applications for the 2012-13 school term.
The Bryan County program accepts ages 3-5 years, with all children having turned 3 by Sept. 1, 2012.
To apply, the following documents are required:
• Birth certificate.
• Proof of income for the last 12 months or calendar year.
• Georgia Immunization Certificate (form No. 3231).
• Physician’s diagnosis and prognosis (for special needs children only).
• Social Security numbers for each family member (as applicable).
• Child’s most recent physical exam or well-baby check up.
• Child’s most recent dental exam.
• Medical insurance documentation (Medicaid, Peach Care or private insurance card).
For more information, call Bryan County Head Start/Pre-K in Pembroke at 653-4990.